SAS Curriculum Committee
The SAS Curriculum Committee reviews proposals for new and revised courses, majors, minors, certificates, and other undergraduate programs of the School of Arts and Sciences. The deadline for submitting proposals usually will be one week before a scheduled meeting.
If you are looking for information and procedures on certification of courses as meeting Core Curriculum Requirements for students matriculated in SAS, SEBS, and RBS, please click HERE.
- How to Submit Course and Curriculum Proposals
- Curriculum Committee Members and Meetings
- Master Course List
- SAS Departments & Degree-Granting Programs
- Directory of Undergraduate Directors & Advisors
- SAS Majors & Minors
- General Requirements for SAS Minors (pdf)
- SAS Winter Session Courses Policy
- SAS Online & Hybrid Course Policy
- SAS Policies and Procedures on Credit Hours and Standards of Rigor (pdf, adopted May 2013)
- Archive of Reports to the Faculty