The Director of Teaching, Learning, and Assessment supports inspiring, inclusive, and effective teaching in the School of Arts and Sciences.
The Director supports faculty as they:
- Explore and adopt innovative teaching techniques
- Share and learn from each other’s teaching experiences
- Assess student learning, at the course and program level
- Plan and implement curricular revisions
- Prepare evaluation and pedagogical elements of grant applications
The director coordinates with other units at Rutgers supporting teaching, including the Center for Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research (CTAAR), the Active Learning Community, and the SAS Office of STEM Education.